I drew a pic of Sinestro for the Legion of Doom drawoff thing at ComicBloc. I haven't really drawn anything in over a year. I've been inking. It turned out okay but not great. My favorite part of it is the lettering for his name at the top. I learned how to import fonts into my Photoshop and Illustrator programs. I couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted with the letters in Illustrator (still need to sit down and try to figure out the basics of it) so I did the lettering in Photoshop. Looked pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Also, based upon a suggestion from Chuck Gibson at the Bart Sears site, I joined The Inkwell Group. Seems like Aaron Sowd, Tim Townsend, Bob McLeod and a whole host of big-name inkers are there. I don't know how to post images there yet but I look forward to the crits and comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment