I'm now the inker of credit on three different titles for Mortal World also. So far I have inked all 24 pages of Kord & Harley #1 and we're also prepping it for the printers. I've recently also taken on the inking chores for Hunter & Prey. I have only received the first eleven pages for Issue 1 so far and have inked all but one of those. When I get that done, I have ten or so pages of Kord & Harley #2 to get started on. We've also hired a new penciler, Jonathan Rector (JAR), and he has already completed five pages of Kord & Harley #3. He is supposed to pencil Issue 4 also with the first penciler, Mark Henry, finishing up #2 and then moving on to #5. Matt Adams, writer/publisher, hopes that this will keep us on a monthly schedule. Also, the guy I had thought was going to take on some Kord & Harley work, Jim Kyle, is at work currently penciling Soulless, I believe. If I understand Matt correctly, they want me to ink that one too. This guy has a lot of detail in his art so this will be quite a task I think. We'll see...
We wanted to see what my inks would look like over JAR's pencils so he sent this recent commission he'd completed to ink. Here's the final results.
Pencils
Inks
Turned out pretty good, I guess. Tony Moore even commented on it at his site. Oh yeah, the inks spoken of earlier in the blog for a story titled Mask of Fright (now titled just Fright) looks like it will be published in an anthology called Dark Thresholds. Dario is self-publishing it, I believe, through his Panday Studios. Enough for now...I'll try to post more later. Some day...
No comments:
Post a Comment